Welcome to Project C.U.R.E.'s Mid-Atlantic Distribution Center
Project C.U.R.E. is the world’s largest distributor of donated medical supplies to resource-limited communities across the globe—touching the lives of patients, families & children in more than 130 countries.
We are located less than 1 hour from Philadelphia in beautiful West Grove, PA. Our location in the Middle Atlantic States—including Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland and the District of Columbia—is of key strategic importance to the mission of Project C.U.R.E. Port facilities available in nearby Wilmington, Delaware and the Ports of Philadelphia and Baltimore make the site’s location logistically ideal.
Volunteers are at the heart of Project C.U.R.E. and represent numerous backgrounds, including nurses, doctors, students, young professionals and retirees, among others. From sorting donations of medical supplies and testing biomedical equipment to warehouse work, administration and lending professional expertise to our various departments, volunteers provide valuable support to Project C.U.R.E. and all are utilized according to their strengths and interests.
While no prior experience is needed to volunteer, those with special expertise may find interest in the following opportunities
- Sort Team Leaders: Orient and supervise sorting groups. Nursing/medical background recommended.
- Sort Team Assistant: Assist Sort Team Leaders with large groups or managing a sub-group of volunteers in a specific area such as dual sort, plastics & drapes, as well as with packing boxes. Volunteer must be 21 years or older and possess leadership and communication skills.
- Warehouse Volunteers: Assist warehouse managers with inventory, pulling loads for containers and maintaining the warehouse. Some lifting is required. Volunteers must wear closed toed shoes and dress for a non-climate controlled warehouse.
- Surgical Instruments Team: Sort surgical instruments into clinical surgical specialty bins and prepare surgical instrument kits based on a menu. Operating Nurse or O.R. Tech experience required.
- Biomedical Volunteers: Biomedical volunteers sort, organize and test equipment to determine if it is functional and prepares acceptable equipment and coordinating supplies for distribution. Biomedical technicians and engineers, electrical, mechanical, and even computer engineering expertise can provide support in this area.
- Truck Drivers: Pick-up donated equipment and supplies from local hospitals and manufacturers within a 60-mile radius then deliver to the Mid-Atlantic Distribution Center. Some heavy lifting and pushing involved. CDL a plus, but not required. Volunteers must be 21 years or older.
Who can serve?
Individual volunteers (ages 14 and older) can register HERE
For Group scheduling, please contact us HERE and we will set up a date/time that suits you. We work with corporate, church, school, civic and social groups. Project C.U.R.E. provides a fun and interactive way to serve and build teamwork.
Pre-registration for all volunteer activities is required.
8 Federal Rd.
West Grove, PA 19390
Product or Supply Donations?
Hours of Operation
Office, Warehouse & Donation Drop-Off:
Monday – Friday
9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
*Additional times may be available in the evenings and some Saturdays. We highly recommend that you call before coming to drop off donations to ensure that staff is on-site for receiving
**(We are located in a warehouse of Dansko – a shoe company. Go to the end of Federal Road (near dumpsters) and turn right. into the parking lot. Use the Project C.U.R.E. volunteer entrance).