Delivering health and hope to the world...made possible by you.
At the heart of Project C.U.R.E. are our volunteers, on whom our organization depends. Our volunteers represent numerous backgrounds, including nurses, doctors, students, young professionals, and retirees, among many others. From sorting donations of medical supplies and testing biomedical equipment to administrative tasks and lending professional expertise to our various departments, volunteers provide valuable support to Project C.U.R.E. and are utilized according to their strengths and interests. Our volunteers help us meet a world of need.
Serve in one of our U.S. Locations below or embark on a volunteer adventure in another country. You can volunteer as an individual or as a group.
Group Volunteer Opportunities: We need groups of volunteers to help sort and package medical supplies for shipment, stock inventory, prepare for shipments, and load containers. Groups of < 20 people are ideal, but larger groups may be accommodated. We ask that all student groups be high school age or older.
Individual Volunteer Opportunities: listed below in order of priority with time commitment and schedule dependent on role.
- Medical Volunteers: We need doctors, nurses, and other medical personnel to be the first line of quality assurance. As medical experts, you will ensure supplies’ integrity as well as help sort donations. This is also a great educational experience for those aspiring to the medical field. Various shifts are available during the week, and we ask volunteers to commit to serving three hours/month.
- Sort Team Leaders: Lead our large groups of volunteers in sorting and packaging medical supplies. Medical experience is not required but is helpful. Leaders must complete a training session and we ask for a commitment of about 1 event at 3 hours/month. Sign up for the daytime, evening, or weekend shifts depending on your schedule.
- Drivers: We need drivers to pick up supplies from local hospitals or clinics and bring them to our warehouse. Drive our 16-foot box truck, our 12-passenger van, or your own vehicle. May require some lifting. A CDL is not required. Various shifts are available Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. We ask that drivers commit to serving 3 hours/month.
- Biomedical/Surgical/Laboratory Experts: We need people with specialized medical training to ensure equipment is fit for donation. This may involve checking and repairing equipment, sorting supplies, or packaging donations for shipment. Various shifts are available Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., and we ask for a commitment of at least 3 hours/month.
- Warehouse Volunteers: We need volunteers to help keep our warehouse organized, drive forklifts, prepare for shipments, unload donations, and load containers for shipment. May require some physical labor. Various shifts are available Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., and we ask that you commit to serving at least 3 hours/month.
- Packaging Volunteers: Help package sensitive equipment for shipment to ensure none of our supplies get damaged in transit. Various shifts are available Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., and we ask for a commitment of at least 3 hours/month.
- Office Volunteers: Manage our front desk, greeting guests, answering phones, and helping with administrative projects. Various shifts are available Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., and we ask for a commitment of at least 2 hours/week.
Our hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Groups can be scheduled on evenings and weekends.