High Priority Items Needed for COVID-19 Providers
As Project C.U.R.E. responds to the needs of healthcare providers throughout the United States, we are asking for your support. Any of the items listed below can be donated at Project C.U.R.E. warehouses to be distributed to local hospitals, first responders, and government agencies.
We are currently committing 100% of our resources to assisting the response to COVID-19 here at home and all donations will be deployed to assist our healthcare providers and first responders.
Starting March 23, our distribution centers will have collection bins outside to collect donations. The donations will be sorted and distributed immediately to hospitals in desperate need of protective equipment. We are attempting to limit contact and follow CDC guidelines around social distancing. As such, we ask that you call your local distribution center or email with any questions rather than entering the warehouse.
To request a donation receipt, please use the following form. We will respond as soon as possible but please be patient as our current priority is supplying our hospitals.
- Request Donation Receipt: https://projectcure.org/request-a-receipt
- Sterile and non-sterile gloves - unopened boxes, latex free preferred
- Hand sanitizer - unopened containers
- Bleach bottles or sprays - unopened containers
- Bleach wipes - unopened containers
- Isopropyl alcohol - unopened bottles
- Eye protection and goggles - unused in box or wrapper
- Clear face shields - These look like welders mask but are translucent, unused only
- Masks - tie, ear loop - unopened boxes only (no cloth masks)
- Respirator masks - N95, N99, P100 - all sizes in unopened boxes. Extra filters are also needed for these devices.
- PAPR respirators - 3M or MaxAir - unused. Hoods, filters, batteries, chargers, tubes to go with these units are also needed.
- Disposable gowns - unused isolation gowns
- Shoe covers - unopened boxes
- Biohazard bags - unused
Please reach out to our Operations Directors with any questions.
Denver- Marlo Kirkham firstname.lastname@example.org
Tempe- Travis Gibson email@example.com
Houston- Zach Henry firstname.lastname@example.org
Chicago- Danny Pyne email@example.com
Philadelphia- Kathy Hrenko firstname.lastname@example.org
Kansas City- Paul Wilson email@example.com
Nashville- Marty Blank firstname.lastname@example.org